❝ Making love was never about you and me in a bed. We made love whenever we held hands. ❞
—— Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You
Photograph by Gerd Ludwig
Purple tints land and sky as night falls over lavender fields at Tasmania’s famed Bridestowe Estate. The plantation is one of the largest lavender farms in the world.
How do you know if you're beautiful?
You look in the mirror, hold your face between your hands and declare “yes. Yes I am.”
in some weird way ur poetry makes me feel like 'for emma' by bon iver sounds like nd i love it
ARE YOU SERIOUS I AM FUCKING SHRIEKING THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ANYONE HAS EVER SAID TO ME LITERALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH I COULD KISS YOU ALL OVER
Wore my Harry Potter shirt into university with an unfailing amount of pride for someone who has so reluctantly conceded that they’re a muggle.
❝ Because there was a hunger in me to see everything and do everything. I wanted to be everyone I saw. I wasn’t enough for me. Can you understand that? ❞
I love you're poetry! Its amazing ♡
Thanks baby boo!
❝ I’m scared you will realize I’m just bones and questions and leave me for something solid. ❞
❝ Even before you touched me,
I belonged to you; all you had to do
was look at me. ❞
The nape of your neck. Even the sound of the word nape sounds holy to me. That and the hollow of your neck, the peek of your chest that your shirt sometimes reveals. These are the stations of my quietest, most insistent desire.
—— The Lover’s Dictionary || David Levithan
Wow- there are things I needed to hear, that you so beautifully wrote. Thank you, love.
Hello everyone! I have just reached my 10,000 follower and in honour of that pretty amazing and unlikely event, I’m doing my first ever giveaway! I’m really excited about this because even though it’s pretty small I think it’s super cute and is just a gesture of how much I appreciate and love y’all.
So what you’ll receive is:
- The bookmark pictured above, made by the very talented Jessi (who will take commissions if you’d like one of these but don’t win.)
- A handwritten letter from me
- A mixed CD with a homemade CD cover (that I’ve already made and am incredibly proud of.)
- A poem written for you on the subject of your choice.
- An Art Blanc notebook
- A copy of Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (which I will send via Amazon depending on where you live.)
- A copy of The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- A few rings and a leaf necklace and other cute things
- and a selection of British chocolate and sweets.
- (I’ll probably add to this list as I find and look for more things.)
- Reblog this post as many times as you like, I’ll pick a URL through a random number generator on the 30th of March
- Please be following me, mostly because a lot of these things are personal and I’d like for you to know who I am a lil bit
- Be comfortable with allowing me to use your home address
- If your URL is picked I’ll message you and if I don’t get a response within 24 hours I’ll redraw
Thank you and good luck!
Where the Story Ends -
All we know is distance
we’re close and then we run
Kiss away the difference
I know you hate this one
Where The Story Ends || The Fray
my sexuality is Mr. Darcy helping Elizabeth into the carriage and then flexing his fingers as he walks away like he can feel her seeping into his skin
I am really thankful for you & everything you post.
:* sending you so many kisses x